Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics publishes the following article types:
Click the relevant link to find style and formatting information for the article you are going to submit.
- Formatting rules for Applied Microscopy - Author's checklist
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
The Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics is published in collaboration with the Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics. The journal is fully sponsored by the SSES so authors are not required to pay an article processing charge
Availability of data and materials
SJES encourages authors to make article data freely accessible via open access, where possible. To read more on the SJES data policy, please click here.
- ISSN: 2235-6282 (electronic)